- Donate to our Diabetes Camp Fundraiser - although we will be focusing our fundraising efforts heavily on the Davis family through the remainder of 2017, there will still be an option to designate donations to be slated for Diabetes Camp. Any camp donations will be directed to Camp Kudos in Fort Mill, SC for the 2018 camp session.
- Join our Team to Run in a Local Running Event
For the next several months we will be focusing our fundraising efforts to support the Davis family as they battle Leukemia with their youngest daughter Ava.
- We are hoping to put a team together to run in the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day morning this November. We are always looking to create awareness about diabetes but this year we are also hoping to create a lot of awareness for Leukemia as well. This is something new for us here at Running for Ruth so please join us and come out to support this incredibly important cause. More details to come...
- Support us by Sponsoring Us - $1,700.00
1. We are hoping to have at least 50 participants to join our team for the fall race. Sponsoring entries also allows team participants to focus on raising money for the cause instead of spending money for race entries.
2. T-shirts - We are also looking for a sponsor for shirts to help create awareness for our cause. We want people to know that we are running for Ava and that we are fighting Leukemia.
We are always looking to build lasting relationships with business, organizations, and individuals. We will promote all sponsors through our website, social media, and at our Events. It is very important to us that we get to help those who are helping us. If you have any interest in supporting us in any way, please contact Rob Myers.